• Allows you to make your wishes known, so your loved ones won't have to guess. They won't be left wondering if they did the right things.
• It eliminates emotional overspending from grief or guilt. It can bring peace of mind to your family's decision-making.
• Gives you a chance to personalize your funeral and make it a tribute to the life you lived. It's a great way to get your loved ones involved and makes it a more positive experience.
• Relieves you and your family from future financial responsibility. Our funeral home has options to make sure your funeral is fully funded and price protected years in advance of your need. More than 80 percent of Americans age 30 and older think funeral planning is a good idea.*
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN PRE-PLANNING
• Choose Aspen Cremation Service. We have a solid track record in the community.
• We make sure your funds are secured in an irrevocable trust fund.
• Consider the needs of the living. Your thoughtfulness enables your survivors to participate in a meaningful final tribute that helps them grieve and gives them comfort.
• Like any contract, before signing, read it carefully and make sure you understand all the provisions. Ask questions.
• Keep a copy of your plan in a safe place. Inform a close family member or friend that you have made arrangements and where the documents are kept. Aspen will also provide a plastic wallet card as a reminder.
• Aspen puts everything in writing that we discuss, and gives copies for you and your family.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ASPEN CREMATION SERVICE?
Reputation Matters! The death of a loved one is among the most difficult of times of your life. It is wise to plan ahead and choose based on the quality of care you and your survivors will receive.
Research our reputation at the following website: www.bbb.org. We joined the Better Business Bureau several years ago and have an A+ rating. We are on their honor roll.
These are just some of the benefits you receive from us:
• Our staff is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable, dedicated to providing world-class service. Compassion is our passion. Feel free to see testimonials by families we have service.
• We have a small staff and you are assured the most personal service. The same person works with your family from pre-arranging thru the funeral. Smaller staff means lower overhead. Lower overhead mean thousands of dollars in cost savings to our families over the years.
• We are family owned, whereas many other local providers are part of a large conglomerate and report to stockholders. We are mindful our most valuable asset is our reputation. Our success is best measured by the families who call us over and over again. Please allow us to earn your trust and confidence.
• Low, fair and reasonable prices are clearly disclosed on our website.
• We are Lincoln’s cremation specialists. We own our own crematory. Your loved one never leaves our care.
• An cozy and comfortable facility for Celebration of Life services, final goodbyes and a favorite called a Gathering of Family and Friends.
• Fair and reasonable prices are clearly disclosed on our website.
• Rapid and responsive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We own and operate our own facility. Others may take days to accomplish what we can do in hours.
• Resources to help settle an estate.