1. Our staff is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable, dedicated to providing world-class service. Compassion is our passion. Feel free to see testimonials by families we have served.
2. We have a small staff and you are assured the most personal service. The same person works with your family from pre-arranging thru the funeral. Smaller staff means lower overhead. Lower overhead has meant thousands of dollars in cost savings to our families over the years.
3. We are family owned, whereas many other local providers may be part of a large conglomerate and report to stockholders. We are mindful our most valuable asset is our reputation. Our success is best measured by the families who call us over and over again. Please allow us to earn your trust and confidence.
4. Low, fair and reasonable prices are clearly disclosed on our website.
5. We are Lincoln’s cremation specialists, with our own crematory. Your loved one never leaves our care.
6. Cremation is considered final disposition in our state. Should you choose burial of the urn, Aspen Cremation Service works with all cemeteries in the Lincoln area including Wyuka, Lincoln Memorial Park and Fairview.
7. In our comfortable facility, our families tell us they feel at home. A smaller building allows us to keep our overhead down, saving our families hundreds of dollars!
8. We procure death certificates quickly, in most cases within 5 business days from the date of death.
9. We are rapid and responsive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We own and operate our own facility. Others may take days to accomplish what we can do in hours.
10. In order to cremate, we need to go through a process. Cremation is not done immedietely after death. Cremation requires a signed death certificate and a permit from the county.